API ISIC CHECK is the technical solution for authentication of ISIC, ITIC, IYTC, ALIVE cards in e-shop, booking or point of sale systems provided by providers.
Verification of cards
ISIC CHECK application enable authenticating all types of ISIC, ITIC, IYTC, ALIVE. For ISIC cards can also be student status verified.
Integration card authentication directly in partner`s booking or point of sale systems.
API ISIC CHECK have continuous access to real-time card authentication against the current card database.
API ISIC CHECK evaluate and display restrictions – reason for rejecting a discount.
API ISIC CHECK provides statistical data with defined degradation outputs that are bound to data from the ISIC CHECK API.
The scanner in both the ISIC CHECK and API applications ensures faster serving of the customer.
Specimen script of API ISIC CHECK is provided free of charge.
COMMERCIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Cooperation agreement conclusion.
- Completion of information form – completing marketing details for the cooperation agreement.
- Publication of GTS ALIVE promotional materials, including placement of logo and card visualization in places where cooperation or information about ISIC CHECK are promoted.
- API ISIC CHECK require an internet connection.
- API ISIC CHECK is programmed according to the specimen script written in PHP.
- For a reader connection is the USB port required.
The scanner requires support of Windows 7 SP1, 8.1, 10, Win Server 2008+ a Win Embedded 7+
The scanner scans contactless chips with support of Mifare Classic, Ultralight, DESFIRE and EM4102 standards
Maximum reach of scanning is 80 mm for EM-Marine chips and 40 mm for Mifare chips.
Scanner is compact, having the size of 120 mm x 86 mm x 42 mm
The ISIC CHECK application also enables authenticating non-chip cards even by manual authentication without using the scanner
Connecting to a computer via USB requires an Internet connection
Selected partners using API ISIC CHECK